WE HELP OUR CLIENTS HARNESS GREEN INNOVATION AND A WEALTH OF RELATED RESOURCES THROUGH:
DEVELOPING A CUSTOMISED PLAN
- We work closely with you to understand your goals and objectives which typically include:
- Lowering operational costs, increasing productivity and boosting efficiency
- Reducing risks associated with resource scarcity and environmental penalties
- Accessing new financing and investment options
- Penetrating new markets or stay competitive in existing markets
- Improving public image and demonstrating leadership
- We then develop a realistic roadmap – drawing from our extensive network and experience in the green innovation ecosystem – that addresses immediate and long term objectives via sustainable technologies and related resources;
- Together we define an executable project designed to harness technology, investment, policy, business and other resources to meet your objectives.
ASSEMBLING THE RESOURCES
- There are hundreds of green technology options on the market – we find the best matches for your organisation through:
- Leveraging our national and international networks linking our organisation to thousands of innovators worldwide;
- An expert understanding of the innovation process;
- Applying a systematic due diligence process based on our knowledge of the sector and your specific objectives;
- We identify synergies with funders, policy makers, businesses, government agencies and other stakeholders and align these multiple visions, objectives and resources towards the success of your project.
MANAGING THE TEAM
- Having assembled this common-interest group:
- We manage coordination, communication and execution to ensure that objectives are met within the available budget and time;
- We help communicate the success of the project in a meaningful way to multiple stakeholders, including staff, shareholders, the media, the public, funders and partners…..garnering our client well deserved recognition as a forward thinking, socially responsible, innovative and eco-friendly organisation.